I am an award-winning writer who creates engaging content in various forms such as blogs, eBooks, and traditional and digital media campaigns. I possess strong research and communication skills for diverse categories such as recruiting, HVAC, digital marketing, and more. Also, I am a professional comedian with over eight years of experience. I have performed in clubs such as Greenwich Village Comedy Club, EastVille, Gotham, Stand-Up NY, Caroline’s, New York Comedy Club, and the Stress Factory. I have been in the Hoboken Comedy Festival, Meadowlands Comedy Festival, and the 10th Black Box Comedy Festival. I am the producer and owner of WOW Comedy, and I produce monthly comedy shows at Suite Bar in New York every second Saturday of the month. WOW Comedy has produced fundraisers and other private events, too.
Here are examples of blogs I’ve written for various industries.
Here are several short stories I’ve had published.
Here are videos of me performing stand-up comedy.
- Long-listed, 2018 DISQUIET Literary Prize (Life Plan), July 2018, DISQUIET
- 2017 Performer, Meadowlands Comedy Club Festival, Hoboken, NJ
- Honorable Mention, 42nd New Millenium Awards for Fiction (Life Plan), July 2016, New Millenium Writings
- Nominated for the 2016 Pushcart Prize in Fiction (P.C.C.) by Scarlet Leaf Review
- Anthologized (P.C.C.) Scarlet Leaf Review Short-Story Anthology Vol 1, 2016
- Republished (P.C.C.) in February 2016 Issue, Scarlet Leaf Review
- 2015 Performer, Hoboken Comedy Festival, Hoboken, NJ
- 2015 Performer, Meadowlands Comedy Club Festival, Secaucus, NJ
- 2015 Performer, NJFunnyFest, Jersey City, NJ
- Published (Can’t Miss) in 2015 Issue, Weal Literary Magazine
- Winner Second Place Fiction Award (Writer’s Block), 2015 Revival Issue of Big Pond Rumour
- 2014 Performer, Black Box Comedy Festival, Atlanta, GA
- Winner 2014 Winter Second Writing Prize (Sergeant’s Home), Dream Quest One
- Honorable Mention 2009 Fall Writing Contest (For Your Country), Coq and Bull
- Winner 2008 Creative Writing Fiction Award, DeSales University
How can sociology—the study of social interactions, relationships, and patterns—be the key to helping you create a more diverse organization? Look to what sociologist Michael C. Dawson labeled as “black utility heuristic” (what happens to one person of a race affects...
If you ever go through all the stuff you have tucked away in your attic or basement, you’re sure to find some antiques, like a landline phone. As great as they were growing up (I still miss my hamburger phone), imagine trying to communicate today using it. You can’t....
Candidates with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) are one of the deepest untapped talent pools organizations are overlooking. As Susan Dooha, the Executive Director of the Center for Independence of the Disabled, NY (CIDNY) explains, this demographic is filled with loyal...
Only when a reporter asked Ruben Delgado about his record did he even think anything of it. “You’ve lost 47 consecutive professional boxing matches,” the reporter said. “So, why do you keep getting up and fighting?” “Because I can.” The real answer isn’t so simple....
He’s stuck, and he knows it. He desperately needs a major change. He can’t continue to live this life, day in and day out. Johnny Pepperoni knows it’s now-or-never to finally get out of the pizza business. He’s secretly longed for the day to be able to introduce...
9,874,235 wakes up and lethargically walks to the bathroom. After finishing his morning routine, he heads back into his bedroom and to his closet where his Politically Correct Cop uniform hangs. He dresses capriciously and without conviction until he is adorned in...